SSC CHSL Application 2020 Last Date : The students willing to appear for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 should pull up their socks as applications are about to close by 15-12-2020. So, candidates apply your online application & continue reading the blog to know more about SSC CHSL 2020 Exam.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2020 conducted once in a year on the national level by SSC.
- Eligible candidates recruited for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) in various ministries, departments or offices of the Government of India.
Important Dates Related to SSC CHSL 2020-21 Application Forms
|SSC CHSL EVENTS||SSC CHSL DATES|
|Notification||6th November 2020|
|Application started on||6th November 2020|
|Last Date of Application||15th November 2020|
|Last Date for online fee payment||17th November 2020|
|Last Date for Generation of offline Challan||19th November 2020|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment through Challan||21st November 2020|
|Tier-I Exam Date||12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 – Official Highlights
|Exam Regulating Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posting||All India Service Liability (AISL).|
|Vacancies||Not Yet Defined|
|Age Limit||Min. 18 & Max. 27 years|
|Qualification||12th passed or equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.|
|Posts||LDC, JSA, PA, SA & DEO|
|Exam Mode||Tier-I: Online Tier-II: Offline|
|Selection Process||Stage1- Computer Based Test (Tier 1) Stage2- Descriptive Paper (Tier 2) Stage3- Typing Test or Skill Test|
Document Required For SSC CHSL Application
- Active Mobile No. & Valid Email ID
- Class X certificate
- Scanned signature
- Scanned colour passport size recent photograph
- Disability certificate number (if applicable)
- ID proof (Aadhaar card/voter ID card/PAN card/Passport/driving license/school ID/college ID/ employer ID)
- Self Declaration Form
|Age Criteria||Minimum- 18 years (as on 1/1/2021)|
Maximum- 27 years (as on 1/1/2021)
Relaxation as per norms
|Education Criteria||Passed 12th from a recognised board or equivalent exam.|
Appearing Class 12th exam.
|Nationality||Candidate must be|
Citizen of India
Subject of Nepal
Subject of Bhutan
Tibetan Refugee (came India before 1st January 1962 to settle in India)
Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, & East African Countries (Intend to settle in India)
SSC CHSL Salary PayScale
|Post||PayScale (Band- 1)||Grade Pay (pre-revised)|
|LDC/ JSA||Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200/-||Rs 1,900/-|
|PA/ SA||Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200/-||Rs 2,400/-|
|DEO||Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200/-||Rs 2,400/-|
|DEO Grade A||Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200/-||Rs 2,400/-|
SSC CHSL Application Fee Structure
- For Other – Rs 100/-
- For Female, SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman Candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode – Through Online or Offline
- Pay either from SBI Internet Banking or Other Bank Credit/ Debit Card
- Pay offline in any branch of SBI with online challan receipt.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020- Exam Pattern
Stage 1- Computer Based Test (Multiple Type Question) Tier 1
|CBT Exam Date||12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021|
|CBT Syllabus||Basic English Language (50 marks)|
Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks)
General Intelligence (50 marks)
General Awareness (50 marks)
|Duration||60 minutes (For normal candidates)|
75 minutes (For visually handicapped)
|Marking||2 marks for each correct answer.|
0.50 marks deduction for each wrong answer.
Stage 2- Descriptive Paper (Pen & Paper Mode) Tier 2
CBT qualifying candidates need to go for Tier 2.
- 100 marks paper
- Essay Writing (200 – 250 words)
- Letter / Application Writing (150 – 200 words)
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 33 %
- No Negative Marking
Stage 3- Typing Test or Skill Test Tier 3
- DEO – Skill Test
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- Duration – 15 minutes
- LDC/ JSA & PA/ SA – Typing Test
- English or Hindi (option to choose in the form)
- Administered on Computer
- Typing Speed (English Medium) – 35 words per minute
- Typing Speed (Hindi Medium) – 30 words per minute
- Duration – 10 minutes
- 30 minutes for visually handicapped candidates. (40 % disability or above)
How to apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2020?
- Click on the following link to register the application form.
- Upload scanned photo & signature
|Document||File Dimensions||File Size|
|Photo||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)||20-50 KB|
|Signature||4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)||10-20 KB|
- Fill the SSC CHSL application form carefully.
- Pay SSC CHSL application fee.
Don’t wait for the 15th December 2020 to fill an application for the exam. We hope this blog finds you useful output for the exam of SSC CHSL 2020.
Books by Radian Learning are just perfect for last-minute revisions in which the objective is to increase both speed and accuracy when answering MCQs. The books are available across Flipkart, Amazon, Kindle, and www.rsaggarwal.com, and brick-and-mortar bookstores also.
To buy online, click any of the links below.