General Awareness for SSC is comprehensive preparatory material for this year’s SSC examination that is Scheduled from 2—11 March 2020.
The following features make the book invaluable for effective preparation in a limited time:
1. Comprehensive coverage of 2020 syllabus;
2. Mcqs of all possible types (for all topics) included;
3. Detailed explanations and solutions for all questions;
4. Questions from previous years’ SSC examinations included;
5. All solutions have been checked at three levels to ensure that they are absolutely error-free; and,
6. The book is also useful for CPO, police Constable, CHSL, Stenographer, and MTS examinations.
The General Awareness book has been written under the mentorship of Dr. RS Aggarwal and lessons have been planned to ensure that aspirants will come to know about the pattern and toughness of the questions asked in the examination.
Book for SSC General Awareness is a comprehensive preparatory guide for this year’s SSC examination. The secret to acing the entrance exam is clarity of concepts along with the ability to solve MCQs in the minimum possible time, and the book ensures both.
The book has been designed by a highly experienced team under the mentorship of Dr. RS Aggarwal—-India’s leading mathematician and academic writer—-who has authored nearly 175 bestselling preparation books over the past five decades. It has been made sure that utmost care has been given to all material in the book and it is written and presented in an easily understandable manner.
On reading the SSC General Awareness book, the aspirant:
1. will have an accurate picture of the number and type of questions from different subjects in the syllabus;
2. will know the difficulty level of the test, which will help them prepare better than their competitors; and,
3. will be able to complement the book along with the online preparation resources available on our website.