The new composite mathematics for Class 5 is the perfect practice book that underlines fun learning with a practical approach to the theoretical learning of the mathematics concept. The book is the ultimate guide for class 5th students to ensure clarity on each topic with proper practice exercises and illustration. This book is efficient for children to grasp the fundamental concepts of mathematics. It includes various MCQs to sharpen numeracy skills among the students. The book is written by Dr. RS Aggarwal, a renowned mathematician.
Features of composite mathematics class 5:
- Easily understandable language and attractive layout.
- Before each chapter, theory with examples given for better understanding.
- An adequate number of practice questions to have sufficient drill on each topic.
- A section called Activity-Time containing relevant Maths Lab Activities, Fun Activities, and Projects in each chapter.
- A section called Assessment with two parts i.e.,
- Question Bag-1 consisting of Multiple-Choice Questions
- Question Bag-2 consisting of a Self-Assessment Test in which Short Answer Questions, True /False Questions and Fill in the Blanks have been given.