In the loop of various mathematics books, RS Aggarwal maths book for class 4 is leading the race for its sufficient and easy-to-understand content. The book has emphasized practical aspects rather than theoretical approaches to fundamental concepts of Mathematics. The children, over the years, move from numeracy skills to analytical and application skills. The book is a self-sufficient practice book to lay a strong foundation for the students of class 4.
Features of Composite Mathematics Class 4:
- Captivating and attractive layout to impact children’s learning process.
- An adequate number of practice questions to assist clarity of core concepts.
- Easy to understand theory along with the exercise solution.
- Included Fun activity, Maths Lab activity, and Projects
- A section called Assessment with two parts has been added to each chapter
- Part-1 consisting of Multiple-Choice Questions
- Part-2 consisting of a Self-Assessment Test in which Short Answer Questions, True /False Questions and Fill in the Blanks have been given