“Practice Makes a Student Perfect”. This only happens when we adapt our child into a habit of practicing the concepts multiple times. This practice book helps students to test their knowledge with various questions on each topic. The book helps to strengthen and build the foundation base of the child for mathematics. Each question helps a learner to solve all types of questions that comes in exams. This activity book for class II has been written by DR RS Aggarwal, a notable mathematician.
Features of Composite Mathematics Class II (Activity Book)
- Topic-wise Practice questions with solution.
- Colorful and visual design concepts for explaining topics.
- Helps in memorizing basic concepts from the textbook.
- Sharpen and strengthen child’s concepts to solve all types of problems.
- The book is written under CCE guidelines laid down by CBSE.