About the Book
Ever since its release in 1989, Quantitative Aptitude has come to acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams. As a front- runner and a first choice, the book has solidly stood by the students and helped them fulfil their dreams by providing a strong understanding of the subject and even more rigorous practice of it.
Now, more than a quarter of a century later, with the ever changing environment of examinations, the book too reinvents itself while being resolute to its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.
Following are the features of the book:
1. Comprehensive: With more than 5500 questions (supported with answers and solutions—the book is very comprehensive.
2. Easy to follow: Chapters begin with easy-to-grasp theory complemented by formulas and solved examples. They are followed by a wide-ranging number of questions for practice.
3. Latest: With questions (memory based) from previous examinations, the book captures the latest examination patterns as well as questions for practice.
Salient Features of the Book
- A whole lot of objective-type questions, with their solutions by short-cut methods.
- A full coverage of every topic via fully solved examples given at the beginning of each chapter.
- A separate exercise on Data-Sufficiency-Type Questions given in each topic, along with explanatory solutions.
- A more enriched section on Data Interpretation.
- Questions from latest year’s examination papers (on memory basis) have been incorporated.