About the Book
This book of the series Foundation mathematics for Classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 is based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the Inter State Board for Anglo-Indian Education, recommended by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi. While writing these books, the latest syllabus as well as the suggestions given by the students and learned teachers have been kept in mind. To the point and straight-forward approach, as applied in these books allow pupils to feel the subject quite interesting. Examples and questions are so designed that students can easily apply them to their daily life problems.
Salient features of the books in this series are:
· Strictly in accordance with the latest syllabus.
· Detailed explanations of concepts and a large number of solved examples and exercises so that the students may
grasp the fundamentals and also acquire the desired problems solving and learning skills.
· Richest and comprehensive range of questions and solved examples which are properly graded.
· Exercises and questions within the exercises are so arranged that students can progress at an appropriate pace.
· Handy hints wherever required.
· Carefully designed to build pupil’s confidence in applying mathematical concepts to their daily life problems.
· A list of Important concepts and results has been provided at the end of each chapter in the form of Things to
· Maths Lab Activities have been given to enhance understanding of mathematical concepts through different
· The vocabulary and terminology used in the book is in accordance with the comprehension and maturity level of the students.
It is sincerely hoped that this series will meet the needs and requirements of teachers and students alike.