The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has notified the selection of Revenue Patwari, Zilladar & Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) posts. Total 1152 vacancies opened for application last by 11th February 2021. Applicants should go through the syllabus before opting for the examinations.
PSSSB Patwari, Zilladar Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Now!! read this blog to get informed regarding eligibility criteria, vacancy, salary details, etc.
However, continue reading this article for details on the comprehensive exam syllabus:
PSSSB Patwari & Zilladar Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern
|S. no.||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab)||20||20||2 hours|
|4||Language (English & Punjabi)||20||20|
|7||Punjab History & Culture||10||10|
Applicants will sit for the common written test which will be conducted for the recruitment of Revenue Patwari, Zilladar & Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari):-
- The examination will be conducted in MCQ format.
- OMR sheets will be given to the candidates for answering the questions
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The questions not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
PSSSB Patwari & Zilladar Recruitment 2021 – Detailed Syllabus
General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab):
- Current Affairs
- History & Geography of India, Physical Features, Climate, Demography
- Economic and Social Development
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economic Planning
- Knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields
- Cinema and Literature
- Important Events
- Freedom and Social Movements and their Leaders of India and Punjab
- Constitutional & Administrative law, its Features, Central and State Executive
- Judicial System
- Centre-State Relation Citizenship
- Fundamental Rights & Duties of the citizens
- Problems on Logical thinking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding & Decoding problems
- Letter & Number Series
- Blood relation puzzles
- Odd Man Out problems
- Analogy Problems
- Common Sense Test
- Problems on Alphabetical Arrangement of Words
- Date and Calendar problems
- Sense of Direction Problems
- Ranking and Sitting Arrangements.
- Mensuration of Rectangles, Square, Triangles, Trapezium, Rhombus, Pentagons, Circle
- Units of measurement land and their conversion
- Profit and Loss
- Divisibility Test
- Simplification Problems
- Problems on Ratio & Proportions
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Age.
Languages (English and Punjabi):
- Basic Grammar
- Subject and Verb
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- One Word Substitution
- Fill in the Blanks
- Problem concerning words
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Articles, Prepositions
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Correction in Sentences
- Gender, Singular and Plural
- Idioms and their meanings
- Reading comprehension
- Spell Checks etc.
- Basics of Computers
- Working of Mobile Phones and personal digital Gadgets
- Introduction to wireless technology in day-to-day communication
- Fundamentals of Computers and Networks
- Internet and Cyber Laws, Malware
- Concepts related to GPS, Geo-fencing
- Understanding emails/SMS/ messengers & tracing
- Use of Office Productivity Tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets
- Database Management.
- Rabi and Kharif crops their sowing period and varieties
- Soils of Punjab
- Irrigation System
- Agro-Based industry
- Food Processing
- Harmful/Friendly insects and animals to agriculture
- Contribution of agriculture in economic development
- Institutions related to Agricultural Development.
Punjab History and Culture:
- Sufis, Saints and Gurus
- Lodhis and Mughals
- Sikh Rulers
- The British Period
- National Movement in Punjab
- Punjab in Independent India
- Major personalities in the history of Punjab
- Punjabi literature, Folklore
- Performing arts and crafts
Official PDF Notification
All of the appropriate subjects for the test have been set out above. For any further details on the application process, simply download the OFFICIAL PDF NOTIFICATION.
Click and download the PSSSB Patwari & Zilladar Recruitment 2021 PDF Notification. You can ace your examination and overcome both consistency & specificity in answering MCQ questions by preparing and researching Radian Learning books. Books are available via Flipkart, Amazon, Kindle, and www.rsaggarwal.com, as well as brick-and-mortar bookstores.