“The Way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of Knowledge” – Napoleon Hill
Are you a hardworking bright aspirant who is looking for the best books for competitive exams? Or you are in search of some best preparatory material for your family member or friend. Then, you are at the right source to be guided for the books.
In most competitive exams, only two factors play an important role in cracking your exam, i.e., speed and accuracy. Either you are preparing for SSC or UPSC, Defence, Banking, Railways or any other exam, the only way to crack the competitive exam is to practice harder with the right practising tool. A right practising tool helps you increase the speed and accuracy of answering the questions and strengthening your core concepts.
Without wasting much time over the introduction, let’s jump over the 5 best books for competitive exam preparation by Dr RS Aggarwal. But before that why Dr RS Aggarwal competitive books?
Dr RS Aggarwal is a well-known and prominent author namein the field of education. Over five decades, he has been writing books from school level to competitive level books with more than 175 books in the market. Since 1990, Dr RS Aggarwal competition books are gaining popularity among the students for their quality, reliability and sustainability. RS Aggarwal books strive to make understandable concepts by drawing each and every problem with an easy to understand the solution.
We have listed down his five top-selling competitive books that you must buy for your competitive exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
Mathematics is the core of every entrance exam covered in the quantitative aptitude test. From 1989, the Quantitative Aptitude book by Dr RS Aggarwal has become the first choice for the students appearing for a broad spectrum of competitive exam. The RS Aggarwal book is helpful to support students in the meticulous practice of questions and understanding of the core concepts. This book is quite beneficial for students to grasp the basic concepts of mathematics. With the continuous upgrading exam pattern, RS Aggarwal books are upgraded from time to time to serve a better comprehension and quality content.
Quantitative Aptitude Book is ideal for the following examination:
- Bank PO, SBI-PO, IBPS, RBI Exams
- MBA, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU
- SSC Combined Preliminary Exams, Hotel Management
- Sub-Inspectors of Police, CBI, CPO Exams
- UPSC-CSAT, SCRA and other State Service Exams
- Railway Recruitment Board Exams
- Campus Recruitment Test.
Key Features of Quantitative Aptitude Book that candidates must look into:
- A comprehensive collection of more than 5500 MCQs with their detailed solution by short-cut methods.
- Easy to understand concepts.
- Detailed solutions with complete theories and formulae.
- Include the latest exam pattern and questions as per the syllabus.
- Last years’ examination papers with their detailed answers.
- Data Sufficiency type practice questions added in each topic.
To Buy this Book: Click https://amzn.to/2NYOWGt
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning:
Nowadays, every entrance examination and even campus interview includes questions over reasoning to test the candidates’ logical analysis skills. It has become an essential part in which candidates cannot afford to miss preparation for reasoning subject.
To make aspiring candidates compete in examination, A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning book by Dr RS Aggarwal has come out to be the first preference among the students. The book has covered all the topics in two major categories, i.e., Verbal reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. This book is written and based on a faster, shorter and intelligent approach to perceive an increase in speed and accuracy of answering the questions. The RS Aggarwal book for reasoning provides the latest questions and their detailed explanation of the solution. The book is a perfect preparatory material because of explanatory notes on Logical deduction.
This book is suitable for the following competitive examinations:
- IBPS-CWE Bank PO/ Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers, SBI-PO/Clerical, NABARD & IDBI Bank Executive Officers.
- SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC-FCI Grade III, SSC CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc.
- LIC/GIC/UIICO/AAOs, etc.
- UPSC-CSAT, SCRA, etc and other State Service Exams.
- Railways Grade ‘D’ & other technical & non-technical exams.
- MAT, CMAT, CET (MBA), SNAP, BBA, BBM & other B School Admission Tests.
- NTSE, CLAT, Hotel Management etc.
- Campus Interviews.
Key Features of Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning:
- Additional practice questions as per the latest pattern and trends.
- Include detailed solved examples to clear the core of the concepts.
- Self-sufficient and easily understandable.
- Inclusion of previous years’ questions with detailed solutions.
To Buy this Book: Click https://amzn.to/2O3S4AN
- Arithmetic Subjective and Objective for Competitive Examinations:
In this competition-oriented era, Mathematics is a prime subject that young students have to clear while on their journey of opting for their aspiring jobs. There are various competitive exams where students have to attempt both objective and/or subjective questions.
There are many preparatory books for mathematics, but Arithmetic Subjective and Objective Book for Competitive examination is getting attention for its detailed solution for both objective and subjective questions. The arithmetic book is well-divided into chapter-wise to cover the comprehensive collection of questions and their solutions. It helps to channel immense learning and clarity of advanced topics.
This book helps students to prepare well for the following exams:
- SSC Combined Prelims & Mains.
- L.I.C.A.A.O, G.IC.A.A.O
- Railways, U.P.S.C., P.C.S.
- SSC Section Officers, Income Tax & Central Excise
- Sub-Inspectors of Police Exam
- U.D.C., L.D.C.
- Bank Recruitment Tests, Bank P.O., NABARD, R.B.I. etc.
Key Features of Arithmetic Objective & Subjective:
- Separate Section added with new questions from the recent examination.
- The book is written consistently to the latest trend and pattern of examination.
- Comprises of Important Facts and Formulae added before each chapter.
- Set of objective and subjective type questions with their solution by short-cut method.
- Include Illustrations for better understanding.
To Buy this Book: Click https://amzn.to/3e6GO1e
- Mathematics for C.D.S.
The Combined Defence Services Examination is one of the most popular government examinations in India. Every year, lakhs of students appear for the exam and found mathematics as the challenging part of the exam.
As per the record, CDS aspiring candidates remarked Mathematics book for CDS by Dr RS Aggarwal as the most compatible competitive and easily understandable book available in the market. The book helps to strengthen their cornerstone of the Maths part of the exam. It offers a complete series of practice questions with their detailed solution to exercise and increases their chances of clearing the CDS exam. It includes the latest questions asked in the examinations to give a clear picture of the exam. It comes with complete theories, formulae and examples to boost confidence among the students.
Following are the key features that candidates must know:
- Detailed solutions by short-cut methods.
- Includes various examples to clear the basic concept.
- The book is written as per the latest pattern and exam trend.
- Fully solved practice book.
- Easy to follow and practice.
- Compiled with previous years’ questions with their solutions.
To Buy this Book: Click https://amzn.to/3rh8lAW
- Mathematics for NDA & NA:
Who never wish to be a part of the most repudiated organization, i.e., Indian Defence Forces? Nearly every year, lakhs and lakhs of students appear in the most prominent NDA examination. This raises the competition level among the competitors. Though, Mathematics is being considered as the toughest part among the students.
Dr RS Aggarwal has designed and written a maths preparatory book, especially for NDA & NA to provide a convenient solution to crack the exam for the aspirants. The book has ensured complete theory and detailed formulae to clear the concept among the students. It has a compiled set of practice question papers with their comprehensive solutions. The book is strictly written as per the latest exam pattern and consistent with the syllabus. The aspiring students found this book as ideal for qualifying the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam. The book comprises the latest exam questions with detailed solutions to make students aware of exam complexity. It helps to boost confidence and strengthen the prime concepts of the students.
Key Features of Mathematics for NDA & NA Book:
- Complete theory and formulae to boost self-assurance.
- Detailed solutions to assist students with clear concepts by short-cut methods.
- A separate section of the latest questions asked in the exam.
- Best comprehensive practice tool
- Easy to understand.
To Buy this Book: Click https://amzn.to/2OpFBXV
These are some highly appreciated competitive books written by trusted Dr RS Aggarwal, a pioneer in education. If you or your dear one is planning to appear for the competitive exam. Then, we are sure these books going to help you to excel in your preparation.
The team at RS Aggarwal wishes you the best of luck in your future. You can follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube to stay updated with the Latest Government Jobs’ Alert, Comprehensive Practice material, Competitive Exam Preparatory Material, Daily Podcast and Video Solutions for all subjects.
Like. Share. Follow Us.